BETTER BOARDS SEMINARS
Not-For-Profits: Regional, Community & Economic Development Strategies
Your non-profit’s role in community, economic & regional development:
How will you position your organisation?
Will you grow and/or amalgamate?
What will be your NFP’s contribution?
Better Boards Australasia is facilitating a series of forums and panel discussions in 2014 that will bring together key regional opinion leaders and experts to focus with participants on their organisation’s:
- position in the New World Order of NFPs
- future role and contribution to community, economic and regional development
- potential strategies and strategic relationships to drive practical value, benefits and results.
This series will be heading out to regional areas all over Australia, providing an accessible and affordable professional development option for leaders of non-profit organisations.
Why Attend This Seminar?
- Reassess and reframe your organisation’s engagement with, and contribution to, community, economic and regional development
- Walk away with the practical and proven tools required for strategy development
- Create new contacts and strengthen your existing network
- Gain access to expert advice and opinions on how NFP leaders can drive change, meet challenges and capture opportunities
Are you interested in a seminar in your area?
Please fill in the expression of interest form so we can determine where best to hold the next round of seminars. Click here to access expression of interest.