Better Boards curates an on-going series of webinars, held monthly, on topics pertinent to directors and executives of Not-For-Profit organisations. Each webinar is presented by an expert on the topic.
Upcoming Webinars in 2017
- May – Dealing with Difficult Directors. Presenter T.B.A
- June – Running an effective Annual General Meeting. Presenter T.B.A
- July – No webinar scheduled. Attend the Better Boards Conference 2017 in Brisbane.
- August – Understanding Risk. Presenter T.B.A
- September – NFP Directors’ Legal Responsibilities. Presenter T.B.A
- October – Governance Essentials. Presenter T.B.A
- November – Demystifying Financial Statements. Presenter T.B.A
- December – No webinar scheduled – recap all the past ones in BoardWise
All past webinar are available for purchase here.
BoardWise members are able to access past webinars for free as part of their membership.
Clinical Governance in a CDC Environment with Sabine Phillips, Partner at Gadens.
A Director’s Guide to Intellectual Property: How to Identify and Protect Your Assets with Fabiola Dos Santos, Head of Trademarks and Kristy McCamley, Head of Patents & Designs at FAL Lawyers.
The Journey To A Customer Driven Marketplace: The Realities and Practicalities of Organisational Transformation with Michael Goldsworthy, Principal Consultant at Australian Strategic Services.
The Fundamentals of Good Governance with Michael Goldsworthy, Principal Consultant at Australian Strategic Services.
Current BoardWise members have access to all past webinars via their BoardWise account.